4 Year Loans
At Simple Personal Loans, you can borrow 48 month loans or 4 year loans of £1000 and up. We also offer other repayment options ranging from 24 to 72 months for personal loans, so you’ll be able to find a repayment plan that’s affordable for you.
A 4 year loan is useful for covering a wide variety of costs, such as helping to pay for a wedding or to consolidate any existing debt into one place. With our 4 year loans, you can borrow a suitable amount that you’ll be able to repay over 48 months.
How Much Can I Borrow Over 48 Months?
It may be bills you forgot about, unexpected and costly car repairs, or just that you need a little extra funding towards your dream wedding – a 48 month loan can assist in all such situations.
If you’re unsure about the amount you can afford to apply for. You may want to use our loan calculator to help work out how much you’ll repay in total. Remember if you do choose to apply, the APR which you may be offered may vary because it will be based on your own personal circumstances and credit history.
10000 Loan Over 4 Years
£10,000 over 4 years is an amount which people tend to take out for something big which they cannot afford in that specific moment. It could be used for anything from debt consolidation all the way to a holiday of a lifetime or even a new car. When taking out a loan of this size you need to ensure you feel comfortable with the repayments before you apply.
How Much Do 48 Month Loans Cost?
Am I able to afford to repay my loan over 4 years? Here is a table of the typical costs for the most popular loan amounts borrowed over 48 months.
|Repay in 48 Monthly Instalments*|
|Amount Borrowed||48 Payments||Total Repayable|
*Examples are for illustrative purposes only. Calculations are based on annual interest rates between 5.9%. If you apply with Simple Personal Loans and are accepted, the actual cost may vary depending on the lender you’re matched with and the rate you are offered.
15000 Loan Over 4 Years
This is another amount which is common in personal loans. Depending on which lender or broker you choose to borrow from, a £15,000 tends to be in the middle of their amount range. Similarly to £10,000 loans, loans of this size tend to be used for things which cost that extra bit. A few examples of this could be:
- A Car
- Weddings Loans
- Homeowner Loans
- DIY Loans
Will I Be Approved For A 4 Year Loan?
If you’re concerned about being accepted for a loan, our eligibility criteria will provide you with a likelihood of approval with Simple Personal Loans. Before you apply, please check and see if you meet the criteria listed below:
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Have a UK-based bank or building society account that can accept Direct Debits
- Have a permanent UK address
- Be in permanent paid employment, self-employed, receive benefits or retired with a pension
- Not have a history of County Court Judgments or bankruptcy
Why Choose Simple Personal Loans?
Are you looking for 4 year loans online because you want something quick and easy to apply for? Then we think you’ll love Simple Personal Loans.
- Flexible borrowing. Choose the ideal loan amount and repayment term for your needs. We offer loans from £1000 to £35000 over 12 to 72 months.
- High acceptance. Simply fill out our short form and we’ll ensure your application reaches all the right lenders for the best chance of approval.
- Fast funding. We’ll give you a decision in seconds, and you could get money sent to your bank as soon as a few hours after approval.
- Online convenience. Apply securely online 24 hours a day, seven days a week — via mobile, desktop or tablet. Oh, and it’s totally FREE too!
Other Repayment Alternatives
If you would prefer larger repayment options, here are a few that we are able to offer:
- 54 month loans
- 60 month loans
- 66 month loans
- 72 month loans