Home Improvement Loans
Is it time to revamp your space with home improvement loans? If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen, beautify your bedrooms, or convert your loft? Whatever plans you have a home improvement loan could help to make it happen.
Best Home Improvement Loans
You don’t have to move home to achieve the house of your dreams, you can create your dream living environment by making changes to your existing home instead. In many cases, this is a more cost-effective solution to moving house and you get the opportunity to create a home which is tailored to you and your family.
Making a few home improvements is also a great way of increasing the value of your property. A new bedroom, open plan kitchen, loft conversion or conservatory are much sought after by buyers and can add significant value to your property while making it much easier to sell.
Home improvement loans from Simple Personal Loans are an easy way of creating the house of your dreams while adding value to your property.
Home Improvement Loans UK
Typically, a home will have more value if it is improved, just like most things. In the UK, people are constantly trying to improve their homes to ensure they add value and to make it look nicer. Although, there are many ways you can add value to your home while also making it more comfortable to live in and more desirable to buyers should you wish to sell. Here are four of the most popular ways people use Simple Personal Loans to improve their property.
Whether you’re planning;
- a new kitchen or bathroom
- a loft conversion
- to add a garage, conservatory or outside decking
- to paint an exterior
A loan from Simple Personal Loans could be used to finance your home improvement project.
Home Improvement Loan Calculator
Simple Personal Loans was created to help people like you find the most cost-effective loans most efficiently and conveniently possible. We try to help you as much as possible, one example of this is by providing you with a loan calculator which you can use as a guide. That’s why we’re called Simple Personal Loans. We have access to one of the largest panels of lenders in the UK and can help arrange loans whatever your credit score. Although, due to being a broker and working with multiple different lenders, the loan calculator is only a rough guide as your fixed amount could either increase or decrease when you are assigned a specific lender.
Home Improvement Loans With Bad Credit
We like to give everyone the chance to get their hands on a personal loan whether you have a good credit score or a poor one. We offer loan amounts from £1,000 to £35,000 depending on the amount you would like to borrow. To find more information about our bad credit score loans, please click here.
Home Improvement Loans Pros
- You don’t have to spend years saving up to improve your home. With a loan of this type, you will borrow your desired amount and repay it in smaller monthly instalments. This way you are not breaking the bank in one go, the money is gradually reducing. This enables you to afford it all comfortably.
- Available to those with bad credit. There are many providers out there who won’t lend to those with a bad credit score, they won’t even consider them. This tends to be large organisations including banks. But, thankfully, smaller lenders and brokers like Simple Personal Loans can offer and help you with what you need.
- Home improvement loans can add value to your home. So, when you go to sell your home, you might get some if not all of your money back.
Home Improvement Loans Cons
- It will be cheaper for you to save up the money due to the charge of interest. But, this could take you years, therefore, you need to carefully consider whether it is an urgent matter.
- You need to make sure you can keep up with the repayments each month. If you don’t this can cause serious financial problems.
- You might be devaluing your home, especially if you make permanent changes. This could be due to what you have chosen or even due to sub-standard work.
Applying For A Loan
We make applying for a home improvement loan quick and simple. Just complete our short application form online and let us do the rest. We can provide you access to home improvement loans, personal loans, unsecured loans and guarantor loans for people with good and bad credit history.
- Quick and easy application
- All credit histories welcome
- High acceptance rate due to our large panel of lenders
- Affordability checks completed by our lenders
- No phone calls required
- Safe & secure
Apply for a home improvement loan from Simple Personal Loans today by completing the application form.
- Consider whether your planned improvement will increase the value of your home. If it does, make sure you update your home insurance policy to ensure your home continues to be protected.
- If you’re looking for some tips to help with your project including; ideas, tips on working on a small budget, information on energy efficiency improvements and how much typical improvements could add to the value of your property, make sure you also take a look at our guide to home improvements.