Home Improvement Loans
Is it time to revamp your space with home improvement loans?
If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen, beautify your bedrooms, or convert your loft? Whatever plans you have a home improvement loan could help to make it happen.
Revamp your home with a Personal Loan
You don’t have to move home to achieve the house of your dreams, you can create your dream living environment by making changes to your existing home instead. In many cases, this is a more cost-effective solution to moving house and you get the opportunity to create a home which is tailored to you and your family.
Making a few home improvements is also a great way of increasing the value of your property. A new bedroom, open plan kitchen, loft conversion or conservatory are much sought after by buyers and can add significant value to your property while making it much easier to sell.
Home improvement loans from Simple Personal Loans are an easy way of creating the house of your dreams while adding value to your property.
Using Home Improvement Loans to add value
There are many ways you can add value to your home while also making it more comfortable to live in and more desirable to buyers should you wish to sell. Here are four of the most popular ways people use Simple Personal Loans to improve their property.
Whether you’re planning;
- a new kitchen or bathroom
- a loft conversion
- to add a garage, conservatory or outside decking
- to paint an exterior
a loan from Simple Personal Loans could be used to finance your home improvement project.
Why choose Simple Personal Loans?
Simple Personal Loans was created to help people like you find the most cost-effective loans in the most efficient and convenient way possible. That’s why we’re called Simple Personal Loans. We have access to one of the largest panels of lenders in the UK and can help arrange loans whatever your credit score.
How much can I borrow?
We offer loan amounts from £1,000 to £35,000 depending on the amount you would like to borrow. You may want to use our loan calculator to help work out how much you’ll repay in total.
How to apply
We make applying for a home improvement loan quick and simple. Just complete our short application form online and let us do the rest. We can provide you access to home improvement loans, personal loans, unsecured loans and guarantor loans for people with good and bad credit history.
- Quick and easy application
- All credit histories welcome
- High acceptance rate due to our large panel of lenders
- Affordability checks completed by our lenders
- No phone calls required
- Safe & secure
Apply for a home improvement loan from Simple Personal Loans today by completing the application form.
- Consider whether your planned improvement will increase the value of your home. If it does, make sure you update your home insurance policy to ensure your home continues to be protected.
- If you’re looking for some tips to help with your project including; ideas, tips on working on a small budget, information on energy efficiency improvements and how much typical improvements could add to the value of your property, make sure you also take a look at our guide to home improvements.